Thursday, May 5, 2011

Superpowers!!!

I have recently discovered that I have a lab superpower!! I can pour out the exact number of eppendorf tubes that I need. Without counting! Although I don't always pour out exactly the right number of tubes, I do a significant* amount of the time. And when I don't, I'm usually +/- 1 tube (or +/- 2 tubes if I need a large amount). I'm currently working on further honing this superpower and am now more carefully watching for the development of more superpowers.

So, what's your lab superpower?

*Note: The author has not performed a student's t-test on this data. In fact, no quantification of any form has been done to determine what percentage of the time the author actually pours out exactly the number tubes needed. It just feels significant.

2 comments:

  1. i have superhuman x-ray vision!!!!!!!

    (somehow this x-ray vision only works when i use genetically engineered see-through casper fish...funny how that works)

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg i have the super ability to make anyone excited about pipetting- even my OWN SISTER! (the hot one, as not_not_pwang refers to her)

    http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=2071712595405&comments

    ReplyDelete