Thursday, April 12, 2012

A (nerdy) Love Poem

My baymates have told me that I have an unhealthy love for GENEWIZ (yes, the DNA sequencing place) and I should really find an outlet for my slightly over the top feelings. So I thought a semi-public declaration of my love through the medium of poetry on NRS would pretty much be the best way to express my feelings.

Without further ado, my ode to GENEWIZ...

My dearest GENEWIZ,
You're really the best in the biz.
I don't know what I would do without you.
I hope that some day you will call me boo.

The sequence I get is so long,
it makes me want to ring a gong.
The background is so low,
it lays on the ground like snow.

I drop-off my reactions one evening
and the next morning I'm analyzing.
But if I don't like what I see?
You won't let that be.

Free repeats for any unsatisfying reactions.
It really makes me love you tons.
My dearest GENEWIZ,
You're really the best in the biz.

Love,
AgentR

P.S. If anyone can get me one of the stress ball GENEWIZ wizards, I will buy you half a beer. Or in other words, I'll share a beer with you. My love for GENEWIZ promotional stuff is not quite worthy of a full beer...





2 comments:

  1. I have a wizard. But he is worth more than half a beer to me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry dude. I only drink beer in whole number increments. Also Mr gene wiz stress all looks pretty good next to stressball bunny. I'll let you know about the next nrb vendor show....

    ReplyDelete